- Price (IN USD $): $1,100 Per Month
- For Sale/Rent: Rent
- Address: 346 Ben Van Don Street, Ward 1, District 4, HCMC
- Area ( m2 ): 75 m2
- State: Ben Van Don Street, District 4
- Bedrooms: 2
- Project: The Gold View Apartment for rent
- Bathrooms: 1
- Video: Updating
- Furniture: Fully furnished
- Mã : 15157
Update price apartment via email
Rental price can change by kinds of room, exchange rate or the period which the owner adjust the rental price. Please contact Thien Phu Real Estate to update the exact price and free consultation for the customer's need..
The Gold View apartment for rent at Ben Van Don street, ward 1, district 4 near Nguyen Van Cu bridge and restaurant Riverside Palace. 2-bedroom apartment fully furnished with modern and deluxe furniture, extremely advantageous with international facilities in the building The Gold View.
Are you in need of renting apartments in District 4? Apartment near the center of Ho Chi Minh City? Or high-end apartment for rent in Ho Chi Minh City?
You can choose The Gold View apartment in District 4. It is located in front of Ben Van Don street near Nguyen Van Cu bridge and Riverside Palace restaurant, opposite to Ben Nghe river and District 1 center. It is the excellent location, cool and beneficial transportation to help you live and work in District 4.
The Gold View near Nguyen Van Cu Bridge and Riverside Palace wedding center
Room information at The Gold View apartment for rent:
– Apartment area: 75m2
– 1 living room + kitchen, 2 bedrooms, 1 bathroom
– Magnetic card
– Furniture at The Gold View apartment in District 4:
+ Living room: Luxurious brown sofa set, hexagonal table, shelf and TV, air conditioning, curtain, cool balcony exit (Y Bridge View).
+ Kitchen: Refrigerator, table and chairs for 4 persons, kitchen utensils, electric cooker, hood, cupboard, shelf, washing machine
+ Bedroom: wooden floor, bed mattress, air conditioning, desk, dressing table, wardrobe, curtain, air conditioner, …
The rental of The Gold View Apartment two bedrooms is 1100 USD/month.
The rental price can change from the owner, please contact hotline to update the most quickly price.
Rents in the US dollar, the Vietnamese currency at the exchange rate of Vietcombank sold at the time of payment.
The rent does not include some following fees:
– Management fee: 16.000 vnd/ m2/ month.
– Motorbike: 120.000 vnd/month, Car: 1.300.000 vnd/ month.
– Electricity, water, internet, cable TV,… These costs are spent by the customer for the provider.
Long-term contract of at least 1 year, 2 months deposit, monthly or quarterly prepayment is subject to agreement with the landlord.
Utilities at The Gold View apartment at Ben Van Don street:
Basement for cars and motorbikes
Swimming pools for children and adults
Garden hanging on the 25th floor
Utilities at The Gold View apartment at Ben Van Don street, District 4
Convenient location near The Gold View apartment district 4:
The Gold View Apartment is located at 346 Ben Van Don, Ward 1, District 4 – very close to the city center, convenient transportation to neighboring districts such as District 1, District 4, District 8. , District 7, District 2 from 5 – 15 minutes.
Some locations near the apartment:
– Near Nguyen Van Cu Bridge and Riverside Palace Convention Center
– Ree Tower 1.6 km
– Icon 56 Apartment, 56 Ben Van Don 1,6km
– Ho Chi Minh City University of Law 2.2 km
– New World Saigon Hotel, 76 Le Lai 2.5km
– Ben Thanh Market 2.5km
– Bitexco Financial Tower 2.5km
– Saigon Center Tower, 65 Le Loi 2.6km
– Takashimaya Vietnam, 92-94 Nam Ky Khoi Nghia 2,6km
– Nguyen Hue Walking Street 3km
– Consulate of Finland 3.2 km
– Vincom Center 3.2km
– CoopMart Cong Quynh 3,3km
– Co.op mart Phu My Phu My Hung 5.9km
Details of The Gold View apartments please contact RE Thien Phu through:
– Hotline: 0939 506 439 Ms Thi (Viber, Zalo, WhatsApp, Line, Qchat)
– Email: email@example.com
Thank you for visiting our website.
If you need more assistance on renting and renting apartments in Ho Chi Minh City, please contact hotline to get the best advice from our enthusiastic and experienced colleagues. Best regards!