Apartment for rent in District 4 – The Gold View apartment owns the utilities of a luxury apartment:
– The commercial center for the demand for shopping and entertainment.
– Gym, spa, local kindergarten, community activities.
– Swimming pool on the 5th floor of A Trade Center and 27th floor of Tower B.
– High-speed elevators, fire protection system of international standard.
– BBQ garden, garden fountains.
– Internet, wifi, cable TV connected to each apartment.
Two-bedroom apartment for rent at The Gold View (pictured above)
– Apartment area: 56m2
– Structure: 1 living room + kitchen, 2 bedrooms and 1 bathroom, laundry area.
– The Gold View apartment in District 4 includes full facilities, new high-end furniture with 100%, customers just carry the suitcase to live here right now.
The Gold View Building owns the gold position in front of Ben Van Don street, parallel with Vo Van Kiet Avenue, connecting District 1 and District 8 by Nguyen Van Cu bridge, or to the city center with bridges. Lien, Calmette Bridge, Khanh Hoi Bridge or District 8, District 2, District 7, District 5 with only 5 minutes … With this location residents do not have to spend too much time to the administrative center, The entertainment area of the city.
(1) The apartment for rent The Gold View 1 bedroom:
– Area: 50m2-57m2- 63m2 (1 bedroom + 1wc)
– Apartment fully furnished: rent from 16 million – 18 million / month
– Transfer price: 2.8 billion / unit (high end).
– Area 63m2 (2 bedrooms + 1WC)> Full furnished apartment: rent from 16 million to 18 million / month
– Area: 68m2 (2 bedrooms + 1WC)> Fully furnished apartment: rent from 17Million – 18Million / month
(3) The Gold View apartment for rent 2 bedrooms:
– Area: 71m2-91m2 (2 bedrooms + 1WC)
– Area 91.6m2 – 93.9 m2 (2 bedrooms + 2WC)
– Fully furnished apartment: rent from $ 1000 – $ 1200 / month
(2) (3) The price of The Gold View 2 bedroom apartment: 2.9 billion – 3.4 billion / unit (high end).
– Area: 100m2 – 133m2 (3 bedrooms + 2WC)
– Full furniture: rent from $ 1400 / month.
– Transfer price from: 4.5 billion (advanced completion).
Location: 346 Ben Van Don Street, Ward 1, District 4, HCMC